Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MC Yogi - Breath Control - Official Video

Greetings,

You gotta check out this awesome new video from MC Yogi called "Breath Control". The man brings that yoga and mystic consciousness inna Hiphop stylee! The video is really cool too! I like the tracer lines when he moves his hands.

I got to see MC Yogi perform this song a few months ago when he came to Indiana for the Serendipity Festival, in which he performed with DJ Drez and the Kirtaniyas. His set was alot of fun! It was cool to see the mashup the 3 artists did by performing together. My reggae band The Tuff Tones also performed at the festival. It was a really great festival!

Watch the new video and support good music! Here's MC Yogi's website~

MC Yogi - Breath Control





Blessed Love
If you enjoyed this post, Please "Like and Share" for more!

Sakshi-I
~Sakshi

P.S. See how this very blog can make a full time passive income in less than 6 months of part time effort… And how you can COPY it exactly – Click Here for the goods!

2 comments:

  1. JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD
    Hello everyone,i am one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order,I am a business woman, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the Big Electronic Appliance shop in one of the country, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me & my husband were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine,Illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of Illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account, these and many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact us now on What-app: +1 (213) 349-2159. or email us(illuminatiwealthnation@aol.com) JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH,POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I was browsing the internet and I saw a lots of wrong quotes concerning the illuminati society, I felt bad about it, I want to let you all know few things about the illuminati society. First, I joined the illuminati society through the help of an agent someone introduced me to online, after years of determination to be a member. Being a member of the illuminati your wealth is guarantee, you will be protected, famous, powerful. All these they will give you, one thing i want to correct is that the illuminati don't pay members any salary, if you are newly initiated they will give you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power, influence e.t.c you need to be successful the seed of wealth is the only money the illuminati society give to their member, with this you can start anything with the money and you will be successful. Another point to note is that, the society doesn't request for registration fee and have special blessing for politicians and superstars. Being an illuminati member is a personal decision, the society don't force or plead people to join them. I joined because i want to, no-one forced me and am very happy to be a member today because they have contributed greatly to my life by making me one of the leading business women in the world. If you are interested in joining the illuminati society call or whatsapp/email +2349064424125, or email joinilluminati175@gmail.com he was the one that helped me join the great illuminati brotherhood . This is the little help i can give you.    

    ReplyDelete