Thursday, June 13, 2013

Illuminati Congo – Still Got My Sinse – Official Video

Greetings,

You must definitely watch this new music video by Illuminati Congo "Still got my Sinse". Illuminati Congo is a friend of mine and "my personal favorite" underground artist! Me and him have done a couple tracks together on a Krishna Conscious hiphop project called "Age of Gaura" and also "Mix of the Mystics"



I enjoy this new song a lot because he raps about how his girlfriend left him, and how the ganja, the sinse, is there to comfort him, to help blanket the pain possibly or to just give a broader perspective. I connect to this song because I lost my woman too. She is my daughter's mother and she broke my heart. And there have been plenty of times where I've used the holy herb to comfort my heart and help me see beyond my present pains and see a greater perspective on the situation. Ganja doesn't solve the problem but it definitely can be used as a tool towards transformation. Besides all that, it's just a really fun and dope song! lol

Marijuana and Hemp are so beneficial to the planet and human beings in countless ways, stay tuned for another post about that. Ganja truly is the Healing Herb, and by the way, this video is really well done and cool too! Illuminati Congo is lookin smooth in his hat, the girl in video is hot and the special effects are neat too! And also check out my other posts about Illuminati Congo's other song "Chalawa" and his educational video about "Sacred Smoking of Cannabis & the Tree of Life". So, until next time, Fiyah Blaze & Enjoy!

ILLUMINATI CONGO - STILL GOT MY SINSE (Big Ganja Tune!)



Be sure to check his website & support Illuminati Congo

If you enjoyed this post, Please "Like and Share" for more!

~Sakshi

P.S. See how this very blog can make a full time passive income in less than 6 months of part time effort… And how you can COPY it exactly – Click Here for the goods!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I was browsing the internet and I saw a lots of wrong quotes concerning the illuminati society, I felt bad about it, I want to let you all know few things about the illuminati society. First, I joined the illuminati society through the help of an agent someone introduced me to online, after years of determination to be a member. Being a member of the illuminati your wealth is guarantee, you will be protected, famous, powerful. All these they will give you, one thing i want to correct is that the illuminati don't pay members any salary, if you are newly initiated they will give you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power, influence e.t.c you need to be successful the seed of wealth is the only money the illuminati society give to their member, with this you can start anything with the money and you will be successful. Another point to note is that, the society doesn't request for registration fee and have special blessing for politicians and superstars. Being an illuminati member is a personal decision, the society don't force or plead people to join them. I joined because i want to, no-one forced me and am very happy to be a member today because they have contributed greatly to my life by making me one of the leading business women in the world. If you are interested in joining the illuminati society call or whatsapp/email +2349064424125, or email joinilluminati175@gmail.com he was the one that helped me join the great illuminati brotherhood . This is the little help i can give you.    

    ReplyDelete