Monday, February 2, 2009

Sadness and Happiness



Here are the comments I got for this one:

I really like your two images. I think by making the sad image black and white and my having the girl blurred out a bit, it really adds to the mood of this piece. I like the fact that the happiness image is a bit random and really colorful. It gives it a lot of energy and makes me want to smile. ~Taylor Zitman

I really enjoy the first image because I see the sadness with the image of the little girl. I enjoy how you made her blurry to emphasize the sadness. The sand was a great use of texture for the background as well.
The second image really reminds me of happiness because of the bright colors used from the star fruit and sunset. Great use of line and space.-Julianne Schweitzer

The first thing I notice in the difference between these two is how brighter one is than the other. I appreciate the dullness of the sadness and colorfulness of the happiness. The one person in the sadness square also reminds me of being alone, therefore fitting the theme of sadness.
-Cari Yoder

I really liked how you portrayed sadness in this imagery. The use of the blurred woman over the contrasting footprints gives a nice complimentary image. The use of the sun and the imagery of the fruit in the happiness images also help display happiness as a theme –Josh Tuthill PS. To learn how to make up to $1,000/day or more with a blog just like this one, Click Here and watch this FREE Video!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we would have just posted our images to our blogs and let everyone comment on them online instead of the silly musical chairs exercise.

    ReplyDelete